Flange mounting version
Brass Metal housing version
PBT housing With Without stop. Along with Gain Offset trim pots
- The Rotary Smart Angle Sensor is used to detect the angle or speed of system which correspondence to the rotary motion of the shaft of the sensor. In built Signal conditioner facility makes it a unique product in the market.
- The Output signal correspondence to 0 to 360deg. This full range is programmable based on requirement and based on the need of the
- Since the Product is based on Contactless Magnetic Technology it has very long life.
- For modern microcontrollers RHS-22 is capable to give output in 0 to 3.3Vdc, 0-10Vdc, 4-20mA, Quadrature, SPI, I2C, PPR and PWM output version is available.
- Wide range of Mechanical and electrical variant makes it a versatile product in the industry.
- 12 bit resolution
24 or 5Vinput and 0 to 3.3Vdc/5Vdc/10Vdc/4 to 20mA/0 to 20mA Analog Output.
24 or 5 or 3.3Vinput and Redundant (Dual) Output 0 to 5Vdc.
24 or 5 or 3.3Vinput and PWM Output.
24 or 5 or 3.3Vinput and Quadrature Output (AB or ABI)
- 14 bit resolution
24 or 5 or 3.3Vinput and SPI along with PWM Output.
24 or 5 or 3.3Vinput and I2C along with PWM Output.
- Incremetnal PPR output along (Contactless Knob)( with detent switch available)
With Inbuilt Micro controller(Programmed or unprogrammed) as per requirement.
- Sleeve bushing, Servo Mount, Flange Mount and Ball Bearing versions.
Some variants have a facility to be programmed at user end.
All variants with Stopper/ without stopper available.
Connectors or Fly wire available.
IP 69k Protection available
- 12 bit resolution
- Incremental Output
For best performance of RHSS22 below points needs to be taken into consideration.
1) The hole in the panel should not be more than 9.5mm.
2) RHSS22 should be mounted with Star washer given along with the product and perpendicularity between the panel and axis of Sensor should be maintained.
3) For RHSS22_servo mount model mounting clamps EMC 22 are available.
Magnetic Cross Talk
If two RHSS-22 units are to be installed closer than 4 inch (measured between the center of both shafts), a magnetic shield, such as a small steel plate should be installed in between to prevent one encoder from causing small changes in reported position through magneti c field cross -talk .
PBT (with stop or endless)
|Operating Temperature|| -40 to 75 deg (standard)
-40 to 140 deg ( on request)
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 75 degC|
- For Detailed Drawing on Sensor with Flange Mount Facility Please drop a E-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Customize sensor with inbuilt micro controller version Please drop a E-mail on email@example.com
- For SPI, I2C and incremental Output only Fly wire version is available.
- Shaft Customization is possible.
- Tight Motion of shaft is possible.
|Parameters||Ball Bearing||Sleeve Bushing|
|Starting Torque||3 gms cm||150 gms. cm|
|Maximul Radial||900 gms||470 gms|
|Maximum Axial Load||Nil||Nil|
|Maximum Shaft Speed||1500 RPM||100 RPM|
|Bearing Life cycles||500 X 10^6 @rated radial Load||200 X 10^6 @rated radial Load|
|Weight of sensor||25 gms||12 gms|
|Shaft Dia||2.95mm||3.15mm or 6 mm or 6.3 mm|
|Supply Voltage (Vsupply)||3.3Vdc / 5Vdc / 6-35Vdc./24Vdc|
|Electrical Speed||10000RPM Max|
|PPR (Pulse Per Revolution) (A&B)||25,50,100,200,256,300,400,500,512,1000,1024
A & B Pulse Lag each other by 90deg.
|Index pulse Z||1 pulse per RPM|
|Output Signal||NPN Open Collector
PNP Open Collector