- Potentiometer V.R-3G is a panel setting device for amaximum wattage ratting upto 3 watt with number of layers driven with a single shaft
- V.R-3G has been a major application for galvanic isolation between systems, Synchronizing of more than one system, Low wattage A.C system Auto transformer (maintaing magnitude and Phase difference between R,Y and B Phase), To have different potentiometer for indication and display purpose.
- V.R-3G has been specifically designed to have longer life, No discontinuity and smooth movement of shaft.
- It has a feasibility to customize in several ways. Such as shaft modification, lug terminal arrangement, a vast range of ohmic value from 10 ohms to 100k ohms, Different ohmic values in different gangs.
- The capability of the company to produce a vast range of potentiometer is a USP on its own.
- The Product can be made to Ingress protection upto IP65 and above on request.
Mounting Specification / Acessories
For best performance of V.R-3G below points needs to be taken into consideration.
1) The hole in the panel should not be more than 9.5mm.
2) V.R-3G should be mounted with Star washer given along with the product and perpendicularity between the panel and axis of potentiometer should be maintained.
3) For applications with extreme vibration please use lock nut assembly which is being supplied on the demand.
V.R-3G- Number of gangs - Resistance Value in each gang(from top to bottom) - Shaft length - Any specific Info.
V.R - 3G - Triple - 100k +100k + 100k Ohms - 25mm
|Housing Material||ROHS complaint Polymer|
|Mechanical Angle of rotation||285deg +/- 15 deg|
|End Stop Torque|
|Spindle Material||Brass (standard). S.S on request.|
|Rotational Life expectancy||20,000 cycles.|
|Resistance Range||10 ohms to 100kOhms|
|Total resistance tolerance||+/-10% (Standard) +/- 5% or +/-2% available on request.|
|End Resistance||2 ohm or 0.1% which ever is greater|
|Temperature coefficient of resistance||Maximum 130 ppm / deg. C|
|Power rating||3 watt @ 40 deg C, for potentiometer with bush, derate subsequent gang by 15% each.|
|Maximum wiper current||Based on power rating of potentiometer and applied voltage|
|Maximum working voltage||250Vdc|
|Insulation Resistance||200 Mohms @ 500Vdc|
|Voltage Proof||1500Vdc for 1 min @ sea Level|
|Effective Electrical angle||275 +/- 15deg|
|Temperature range||upto 70 deg C|
|Maximum number of Gangs||Dual, Triple, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten|
|Standard resistance range||10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1K, 2K, 2K5, 3K, 5K, 10K, 15K,
20K, 25K, 50K, 100K. (Any other values on request)