- Potentiometer V.R-1CT is a panel setting device for a maximum wattage ratting upto 3 watt with Center tape.
- V.R.-1CT is also known as 4 wire potentiometer.
- V.R-1S is mainly used for economical solution with low life cycle, 5% Linearity tolerance and high current consumption applications. This is a ideal product where we need to operate a relay directly from the sensor without use of any more electronics.
- It has a feasibility to customize in several ways. Such as shaft modification, lug terminal arrangement, a vast range of ohmic value from 10 ohms to 30k ohms, with center tape provision to have differential output.
- The capability of the company to produce a vast range of potentiometer is a USP on its own.
- The Product can be made to Ingress protection upto IP65 on request.
- V.R-1CT has several other variants with model number V.R-1G (Ganged Potentiometer), V.R-1S (Endless Potentiometer), PM111 (panel set potentiometer).
Mounting Specification / Acessories
For best performance of V.R-1CT below points needs to be taken into consideration.
1) The hole in the panel should not be more than 9.5mm.
2) V.R-1CT should be mounted with Star washer given along with the product and perpendicularity between the panel and axis of potentiometer should be maintained.
V.R-1CT- Resistance Value - Shaft length - Any specific Info.
V.R - 1CT- 10k Ohms - 25mm
|Housing Material||ROHS complaint material|
|Mechanical Angle of rotation||285 deg +/-15 deg (+/- 142 CW or CCW from CT pin)|
|End Stop Torque|
|Spindle Material||Brass (standard). S.S on request.|
|Rotational Life expectancy||20,000 cycles.|
|Resistance Range||10 ohms to 30kOhms|
|Total resistance tolerance||+/-10% (Standard) +/- 5% or +/-2% available on request.|
|End Resistance||2 ohm or 0.1% which ever is greater|
|Temperature coefficient of resistance||Maximum 130 ppm / deg. C|
|Power rating||1 watt @ 40 deg C|
|Maximum wiper current||Based on power rating of potentiometer and applied voltage|
|Maximum working voltage||250Vdc|
|Insulation Resistance||100 Mohms @ 500Vdc|
|Voltage Proof||1000Vdc for 1 min @ sea Level|
|Effective Electrical angle||265 +/- 15deg (+/- 132 CW or CCW from CT pin)|
|Temperature range||upto 70 deg C|
|Standard resistance range||10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1K, 2K, 2K5, 3K, 5K, 10K, 15K, 20K, 25K, 30K|