- Tilt Sensor (TS-HE-P) is a tilt sensing product based on hall effect technology and Pendulum principle with a
- TS-HE-P is built on mechanism with high reliability and strong construction for highly rugged environment. Since the Product is based on Contactless Magnetic Technology it has very long life.
- The Output signal correspondence to 0 to 360deg of tilt. This full range is programmable based on requirement.
- Tilt sensor can be specially programmed to have 4,3 or 2 cycles in over revolution hence increasing the accuracy.
- For modern microcontrollers TS-HE-P is capable to give output in 0 to 3.3Vdc and to suppress the effect of Noise PWM output version is available.
- TS-HE-P is a ideal product for application such as hospital beds, crane boom angle and SPM machine builders
- 12 bit resolution
- 24 or 5Vinput and 0 to 3.3Vdc/5Vdc/10Vdc/4 to 20mA/0 to 20mA Analog Output.
- 24 or 5 or 3.3Vinput and Redundant (Dual) Output 0 to 5Vdc.
- 24 or 5 or 3.3Vinput and PWM Output.
- 14 bit resolution
- 24 or 5 or 3.3Vinput and SPI along with PWM Output.
- 24 or 5 or 3.3Vinput and I2C along with PWM Output.
- Connectors or shielded cable available.
- IP 69k Protection available.
- Non Contact Tilt Sensor based on Magnetic Technology.
- Accurate Linearity upto 1% F.S. or 0.5% F.S (on request)
- Extremely Long Life.
- Extremely Compact in Size.
- Angle programmable based on customer specific requirement.
- Short Circuit Protected. ( For 5Vdc and PWM output versions).
- Overvoltage protected. ( For 5Vdc and PWM output versions).
3 M3 Threaded holes at a PCD of 38mm dia at 120deg apart Along with 1 at 60deg apart from other two M3 threaded holes. It is recommended to Ground the shielding of the Shielded cable in order to gaurd the sensor from surges or environmental noise.
|Operating Temperature|| -40 to 75 deg (standard)
-40 to 140 deg ( on request)
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 75 degC|
TS-HE-P has been calibrated to have 50% of F.S output when it is being mounted perpendicular to the gravity .
TS-HE-P gives 0% of F.S output and 50% of F.S output when the Sensor is tilted in +/- direction to the Axis of the Sensor respectively.
|Supply Voltage (Vsupply)||5Vdc(+/- 10%) or 6-35Vdc or 24Vdc|
|Supply Current||20mA // 50mA // 100mA|
|Load Resistance||Minimum 10k ohms|
|Output (Voutput)||3 % to 97% Vsupply (Ratiomatric) for 5Vdc Input
0.5Vdc to 4.5Vdc for 6-35Vdc Input
0-10Vdc or 4-20mA for 24Vdc
|Linearity||1% Independent Linearity ( Available 0.5% on request)|