- Speed and Direction sensor is based on magnetic Hall's effect Technology.
- GTS-DO is Dual Output Magnetic Proximity sensor such that channel A lags or leads Channel B if used along with a gear wheel.
- The signal of the channel goes high with leading edge of tooth and goes low on trailing edge of the gear GTS-DO is used to detect the direction as well as speed using a gear wheel. Hence we can consider that GTS-DO along with A gear wheel can simply replace a Optical encoder.
- The main USP of the Product is it is IP67 protected with Extremely High speed functional capability upto 15kHz and upto zero speed on lower end .
|Input Voltage||External Pull up resistor|
|Vibration||15g max from 40Hz to 2K hz|
|Operating Temperature||-40 C to 140 C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 C to 150 C|
|Operating Air Gap||1.5mm|
S.S on request.
- For sensor Best performance we recommend minimum target width of 2.5mm. However smaller dimension target may work but depends on the application and sensor precise mounting.
- This sensor only detect ferrous / magnetic material.
- Sensor performance also depends on the air gap between the sensor sensing surface and the target.
- Sensor is available with inbuilt water sealed connector
|Operating Voltage range||5 to 24Vdc|
|Maximum input voltage||30Vdc|
|Maximum Reverse voltage||24Vdc|
|Output Signal||NPN open collector
Push pull version introducing shortly (Senses only Ferrous material)
|Output frequency||Maximum 15kHz|
|Load Resistance||As per chart|