- The Rotary Sensor Kit is used to detect the angle / speed of system which correspondence to the rotary motion of the shaft of the sensor.
- RSSK-12 is a complete disassembled kit for easy mounting and accurate mounting of sensor.
- With disassembled kit it is very attractive for applcation which demands for extremely low torque
- The Output signal correspondence to 0 to 360deg. This full range is programmable based on requirement.
- Since the Product is based on Contactless Magnetic Technology it has very long life.
- Endless Rotary sensor can be specially programmed to have 4,3 or 2 cycles in over revolution hence increasing the accuracy.
- For modern microcontrollers RSSK-12 is capable to give output in 0 to 3.3Vdc,SPI, I2C, Quadrature, Incremental and to suppress the effect of Noise PWM output version is also available.
- 12 bit resolution 0 to 3.3Vdc Analog Ratio matric Output.
- 12 bit resolution 0 to 5Vdc Analog Ratio matric Output.
- 12 bit resolution 0 to 5Vdc Analog Ratio matric Dual Output.
- 12 bit resolution PWM Output.
- Incremental output with max. 1024 ppr in one revolution.
- 14 bit resolution SPI interface.
- 14bit resolution I2C interface.
- Sleeve bushing, Servo Mount, Flange Mount and Ball Bearing versions.
- Connectors or shielded cable available.
- IP 69k Protection available.
- Non Contact Rotary Position Sensor based on Hall Effect Tenology.
- Accurate Linearity upto 1% F.S. or 0.5% F.S (on request)
- Extremely Long Life.
- Extremely Compact in Size.
- Angle programmable based on customer specific requirement.
- Short Circuit Protected. ( For 5Vdc and PWM output versions).
- Overvoltage protected. ( For 5Vdc and PWM output versions).
- Reverse polarity protected. ( For 5Vdc and PWM output versions).
Magnetic Cross Talk
If two RSSK12 units are to be installed closer than 2 inch (measured between the center of both shafts), a magnetic shield, such as a small steel plate should be installed in between to prevent one encoder from causing small changes in reported position through magnetic field cross -talk .
|Shaft Holder||Engineering plastic|
|Operating Temperature|| -40 to 75 deg (standard)
-40 to 140 deg ( on request)
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 75 degC|
RSSK-12 is a Rotary sensor Kit comprises of mainly Three parts and the same can be mounted in three steps.
Step 1: Mounting of Shaft Holder : Push Fit the shaft holder on the shaft with maximum height of 5mm with (6.3 + 0.02mm) Shaft Diameter with a maximum radial play allowed of 0.2mm. Lesser the radial play higher the accuracy. Customization of the shaft holder is possible.
Step 2 : Mounting of Sensor Head : On the shaft holder keep the Sensor head such that the shaft holder goes inside the sensor head.
Step 3: Mounting of Disc : On the Sensor head insert the Mounting disc such that the step on the mounting disc faces towards the mounting plate and fasten the screw at a PCD of 19mm. Note you can rotate the sensor head prior to fixing the screw by energizing the encoder to desired position.
|Supply Voltage (Vsupply)||5Vdc / 3.3Vdc|
|Electrical Speed||10000RPM Max|
|PPR (Pulse Per Revolution) (A&B)||25,50,100,200,256,300,400,500,512,1000,1024
A & B Pulse Lag each other by 90deg.
|Index pulse Z||1 pulse per RPM|