- Rotary multiturn Angle sensor is based on contactless magentic hall's Effect technology. (RHMS-22).
- RHMS is in a compact dimension of 22mm OD with Maximum 10 turn (3600 deg) and 20 turn (7200 deg)
- The Output signal correspondence to 0 to maximum number of turns and degree. Standard being 10 turn and 20 turn. However we customise the sensor based on application requirment.
- Since the Product is based on Contactless Magnetic Technology it has very long life, No effect of radial load upto certain extent, High vibration withstanding rating.
- The USP of the Product is with inbuild signal conditioner card with 0- 10Vdc output or PWM output or 0-5Vdc output. Beside this the back side slot allows the end user to precisely set the starting and end point.
- For angle measurement less than 360 deg we have sensors with model number RHSS12, RHSS22 and RHSS48.
- RHMS is a economical product with highly good accuracy and resolution of 12bit over a full range.
- 12 bit resolution 5V input and 0.5 to 4.5Vdc Analog Ratio matric Output.
- 12 bit resolution 24V input and 0 to 10Vdc Analog Ratio matric Output.
- 12 bit resolution PWM Output.
- Electrical angle can be 3 turn, 5 turn, 10 turn, 15 turn and 20 turn.
- Mechanical angle can be 10 turn or 20 turn.
- Shaft on both sides and Threaded shaft available.
- Metal housing housing version available in 48mm dia.
- Terminal Block, Turrets, Fly wire or cable output version available.
- Non Contact Linear Position Sensor based on Hall Effect Tenology.
- Accurate Linearity upto 1% F.S. or 0.5% F.S (on request)
- Extremely Long Life.
- Extremely Compact in Size.
- Short Circuit, Overvoltage and Reverse polarity protected.
For best performance of RHMS-22 below points needs to be taken into consideration.
1) The hole in the panel should not be more than 9.5mm.
2) RHMS-22 should be mounted with Star washer given along with the product and perpendicularity between the panel and axis of Sensor should be maintained.
Magnetic Cross Talk
If two RHMS-22 units are to be installed closer than 4 inch (measured between the center of both shafts), a magnetic shield, such as a small steel plate should be installed in between to prevent one encoder from causing small changes in reported position through magnetic field cross -talk .
PBT (with stop or endless)
|Operating Temperature|| -40 to 75 deg (standard)
-40 to 140 deg ( on request)
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 75 degC|
|input voltage||Red - Fly wire
Brown - cable out
|Gnd||Green - Fly wire
Green - cable out
|Output signal||Yellow - Fly wire
White - cable out
|Effective electrical angle||1080,1800,3600,7200. Other angle on request available|
|Mechanical angle||3600 deg (for angle upto 3600 deg)
7200 deg ( for angle between 3600 to 7200 deg)
|Maximum mechanical speed||500 RPM|
|Torque||1.8 N cm maximum|
|IP rating||IP 50|
|Rotation shaft life||40 Million cycles.|
|Supply Voltage (Vsupply)||5Vdc(+/- 10%) // 6 to 35Vdc // 24Vdc|
|Supply Current||20mA // 50mA // 100mA|
|Resolution||12bit @ full angle|
|Load Resistance||Minimum 10k ohms (preferred >100k ohms)|
|Output (Voutput)||10% to 90% Vsupply (Ratiomatric) @ 5V supply |
0.5 to 4.5Vdc @ 6 to 35Vdc supply.
|Supply Voltage (Vsupply)||5Vdc (+/- 10%) // 6 to 35Vdc|
|Supply Current||20mA // 35mA|
|Frequency||200Hz, 500Hz, 1K Hz or 2 Khz based on requirement|
|Output (Voutput)||0% to 90% duty Cycle|
|Linearity||1% Independent Linearity ( Available 0.5% on request)|