- Potentiometer with detent (PWS-25) is a conductive plastic potentiometer with center on off switch.
- PWS-25 is available in two standard ohmic values 5k ohms and 10k ohms with a center tac-tile switch makes it a compact solution for several applications.
- PWS-25 is a conductive plastic potentiometer and hence has a extremely long life.
- PWS-25 is available with a single turn or endless without stop version.
- Medical Equipment.
- Stereo System.
- Variable microcontroller based power supplies.
- Casino panel
For best performance of PWS-25 below points needs to be taken into consideration.
1) The hole in the panel should not be more than 9.5mm.
2) PWS-25 should be mounted with Star washer given along with the product and perpendicularity between the panel and axis of Sensor should be maintained.
PWS-25- Resistance Range - Endless / With Stop - Any other Info
For Example: PWS-25-10k ohms - Endless
|Mechanical Life||1 Lakh Cycles|
|Mechanical Angle||360 Deg (endless) or 330 Deg(with stop)|
|Resistance Element||Conductive Plastic|
|Resistance Range||5k ohms or 10k ohms ( Other on request)|
|Total Resistance Tolerance||+/- 20%|
|Dielectric Strength||Min. 1000VAC for 1 minute|
|Temperature Coefficient of Resistance||± 500 ppm/˚C|
|Effective Electrical Angle||300 deg|
|Maximum Distortion in Ohmic value when Switch is pressed||+/-0.5%|
|Switch Current Carrying capacity||10mA @ 5Vdc|
|Potentiometer Current Carrying Capacity||10mA|