Standard model with 6.3mm shaft dia
Ball Bearing version with 3mm shaft dia
Ball Bearing Servo Mount version with 3mm shaft dia
Standard model with 6.3mm shaft dia and Flywire
- The Rotary Miniature Angle Sensor is used to detect the angle or speed of system which correspondence to the rotary motion of the shaft of the sensor.
- The Output signal correspondence to 0 to 360deg. This full range is programmable based on requirement.
- Since the Product is based on Contactless Magnetic Technology it has very long life.
- Endless Rotary sensor can be specially programmed to have 4,3 or 2 cycles in over revolution hence increasing the accuracy.
- For modern microcontrollers RHSS-12 is capable to give output in 0 to 3.3Vdc,SPI, I2C, Quadrature, Incremental and to suppress the effect of Noise PWM output version is also available.
- With wide range of Mechanical and electrica variant makes it a ideal product for the industry.
- 12 bit resolution 0 to 3.3Vdc Analog Ratio matric Output.
- 12 bit resolution 0 to 5Vdc Analog Ratio matric Output.
- 12 bit resolution 0 to 5Vdc Analog Ratio matric Dual Output.
- 12 bit resolution PWM Output.
- 14 Bit resolution in 16bit transmission SPI output.
- 14 bit resolution in 8bit transmission in I2C output.
- Upto 512 PPR in one revolution Low speed Quadrature output.
- Upto 1024 PPR in one revolution incremental output.
- Sleeve bushing, Servo Mount, Flange Mount and Ball Bearing versions.
- Connectors or shielded cable available.
- IP 69k Protection available.
- Non Contact Rotary Position Sensor based on Hall Effect Tenology.
- Accurate Linearity upto 1% F.S. or 0.5% F.S (on request)
- Extremely Long Life.
- Extremely Compact in Size.
- Angle programmable based on customer specific requirement.
- Short Circuit Protected. ( For 5Vdc and PWM output versions).
- Overvoltage protected. ( For 5Vdc and PWM output versions).
- Reverse polarity protected. ( For 5Vdc and PWM output versions)
For Detailed Drawing on Sensor with Servo Mount Please drop a E-mail on email@example.com For SPI, I2C, Quadrature, Incremental and Redundant output version sensor comes along with Fly wire output. Shaft Customization is possible. Tight Motion of shaft is possible.
|Parameters||Ball Bearing||Sleeve Bushing|
|Starting Torque||8 gms. cm||150 gms. cm|
|Maximul Radial||Load 900 gms||470 gms|
|Maximum Axial Load||Nil||Nil|
|Maximum Shaft Speed||1500 RPM||100 RPM|
|Bearing Life cycles||20 X 10^6 @rated radial Load||500 X 10^6 @rated radial Load|
|Weight of sensor||12 gms||12 gms|
|Shaft Dia||2.95mm||3.15mm or 6 mm or 6.3 mm|
|Supply Voltage (Vsupply)||5Vdc / 3.3Vdc|
|Electrical Speed||10000RPM Max|
|PPR (Pulse Per Revolution) (A&B)||25,50,100,200,256,300,400,500,512,1000,1024
A & B Pulse Lag each other by 90deg.
|Index pulse Z||1 pulse per RPM|
For best performance of RHSS-12 below points needs to be taken into consideration. 1) The hole in the panel should not be more than 9.5mm. 2) RHSS-12 should be mounted with Star washer given along with the product and perpendicularity
Magnetic Cross Talk
If two RHSS-12 units are to be installed closer than 2 inch (measured between the center of both shafts), a magnetic shield, such as a small steel plate should be installed in between to prevent one encoder from causing small changes in reported position through magnetic field cross -talk.
|Operating Temperature|| -40 to 75 deg (standard)
-40 to 140 deg ( on request)
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 75 degC|