- Draw wire Linear Transducer (DWDT) Is a Linear Distance Measuring Transducer for a Travel upto 1500 mm.
- Due to Flexibility of the Wire the product is more adorable for application with long stroke measurement.
- DWDT- X has a Flexibility to have a contactless absolute Magnetic encoder (for maximum 150mm length) or Muliturn potentiometer attached to one end of the DWDT-X .
- This model of DWDT has a USP of having detachable potentiometer / hall magnetic encoder which gives the user a flexibility to change the sensor / calibrate the mechanism as per the requirement and as when needed.
- Potentiometer / hall magnetic encoder Which is coupled with a Drum on which the rope has been wound very precisely. On pulling the Rope the encoder shaft rotates and hence gives the information of the linear motion.
- Since the Rope has been connected on the drum based on the appropriate tention of spring hence there is no error due to Back lash or play.
|Rope Length||150mm or 1200mm (other stroke on request)|
|Maximum Vibration||20g - 11ms/2g|
|Maximum Shaft Loading||20N Axial, 50N Radial|
|Drum Size (Length of rope in One turn of Potentiometer)||158mm|
|Potentiometer (for 1200mm)||PAVAN make Model 2010 (100ohms to 10k ohms).|
|Magnetic Absolute Encoder (for 150mm)||POTEL make Rotary Miniature or Rotary Smart Angle Sensor|
|Maximum speed of pulling rope||33mm/ second|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 60deg|
|Storage||-20 to 70 deg|
|Protection Class||IP 64|
DWDT-X-Potentiometer/ Magnetic encoder part number-Stroke Length-Any Specific Info.
For Example:(With potentiometer) DWDT-P-2010-10kohms-1200
(With magnetic encoder) DWDT-HE-RHS-12-505-150