- The Linear Non contact hall’s effect Displacement transducer is used to detect the displacement of system which correspondence to the Linear motion of the shaft of the sensor.
- LHS-22 is based on the working system of Hollow LVDT hence a axial play in the system does not damages the sensor. Along with that electrically as well as mechanically contactless makes the life infinite
- The Output signal correspondence to 0 to 40mm. Customization in the stroke length is possible.
- Since the Product is based on Contactless Magnetic Technology it has very long life, along with high vibration withstand capacity.
- LVDT is a economical product with highly good accuracy and resolution of 12bit over a full range.
- The USP of the sensor being Extremely compact in size and complete metal housing with IP protection class upto Ip67 .
- 12 bit resolution 0.5 to 4.5Vdc Analog Ratio matric Output.
- 12 bit resolution PWM Output.
- 12 bit resolution with 24Vdc input and 0-10Vdc or 4-20mA output.
- Shaft on both sides and Threaded shaft to have variable shaft tops available.
- Metal housing of 18 X18 alluminum housing version available.
- Spring Return and Non spring return version available.
- Metal connector with IP protection possible.
- Non Contact Linear Position Sensor based on Magnetic Technology
- Accurate Linearity upto 1% F.S. or 0.5% F.S (on request)
- Inbuild signal conditioner for 0-10Vdc output / 4-20mA output.
- Extremely Long Life.
- Extremely Compact in Size.
- Short Circuit, Overvoltage and Reverse polarity protected
Magnetic Cross Talk
If two LHS units are to be installed closer than 2 inch (measured between the center of both shaft), a magnetic shield, such as a small steel plate should be installed in between to prevent one from long with that a sensor from causing small changes in reported position through magnetic field cross talk.
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 75 deg (standard)
-40 to 140 deg ( on request)
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 75 degC|
|Supply Voltage (Vsupply)||5Vdc(+/- 10%) | 6-35Vdc | 24Vdc|
|Supply Current||20mA for 5Vdc and 100mA for other version|
|Resolution||12bit @ full stroke|
|Load Resistance||Minimum 10k ohms (preferred >100k ohms)|
|Output (Voutput)||10% to 90% Vsupply (Ratiomatric) @ 5V supply 0-10Vdc | 4-20mA|
|Electrical Travel||5mm, 10mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm & 40mm|
|Linearity||1% Independent Linearity ( Available 0.5% on request)|